Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), or hyperkinetic disorder (HKD), is increasingly discussed at major International and European congresses focusing on mental health and psychiatry. Key congresses include:
- EUNETHYDIS International Conference on ADHD
- European College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ECNP)
- European Congress of Psychiatry
- European Society for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (ESCAP) International Congress
- World Congress on ADHD
- World Psychiatric Association (WPA) International Congress.
Read reports from past congresses to learn more about the science of ADHD how the disorder impacts the lives of patients, their families and the society.
Meeting of Minds is a scientific and educational meeting organised and funded by Shire with the objective of providing a forum for ADHD scientists and clinicians to discuss the latest scientific evidence and share best practice in the management of ADHD. Read more to find out about the key discussions which occurred at the event.