A summary of the latest journal articles from ADHD scientific and clinical research. Subjects include: adult ADHD, ADHD and comorbidities; DSM-5TM guidelines; the stigma associated with ADHD; long-term treatment goals; and optimal management of ADHD.
Read more: Publications
Expert insight articles are scientific commentaries written by European experts on important topics in the field of ADHD. Learn more about expert opinion on issues key to ADHD management.
Read more: Expert insight
- Patient-centred management: every patient is different with unique needs – a Spanish perspective. Part 2: Treatment plan
- Patient-centred management: every patient is different with unique needs – a Spanish perspective. Part 1: Evaluation
- ADHD services in paediatric neurodisability in Sheffield, UK
- Challenges of managing patients with comorbid disorders
- How do current guidelines measure up in managing ADHD?
- Why is ADHD so overlooked in girls?